Quick filter in scrum board. During our standup we want to see the user story in the scrum board by each user.
let's say Team has A1,A2,A3 person.
while A1 is talking we want to filter the stories of A1.
thanks in advance
Hi @rcr a
Have you try to create 3 quick filter. One for each team member.
Assignee = A1
Regards
it tried ,I have 20+ team members its look like a mess .
I feel there should be something in a dropdown?
Without any 3rd party app you can configure Swimlanes to be assignee in the board configuration if you have not configure it other way yet.
Otherwise you can have a look to 3rd party app such as Agile Tools & Filters for Jira Software
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215334/agile-tools-filters-for-jira-software?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter
I find it easiest to change the swim lanes when you want to look at issues based on users, like at a standup for example. Once set, you will have each assigned user shown as a separate row in your board. It is quick to change back and forth from.
Thank you Florian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.