Hey team,
I have a few automation questions that I need some assistance with, if anyone can help, please.
- In the first part, our dev team run through 3 statuses before passing it on to QA.
The task will start off with being 'ready for development' (to do) > 'In development' (in progress) > 'Code Review' . Is there an easy automation that I can create to pre-fill the time tracking field for a story/bug based on the time spent between 'In development' > 'Code review' ? i.e time starts when the status is updated to 'in dev' and stops when it is then set to 'code review'. - The second part, we currently use 'original estimate' for each task, however, we're now required to use a new custom field for this, combined with another new field called 'actual story points'. To avoid any major impact to our workflow, is there an easy automation that I can create that updates our new field to 'match' our entry under he original estimate? I tried but could not find a field that matches 'Original Estimate'.
- Lastly, (this may be answered by the above), I also need to create an automation that pre-fills the 'actual story points' field based on the time tracking value that is generated from my first question when the status is updated to 'done'.
Sorry, lots of questions there, but I've tied my hand at the automation and cannot for the life of me, get anything to work.