Currently the pipe only allows to upload certain files. I need to upload a allure folder, is there any way we can do that?
Zipping and unzipping after upload would also work but cant find anything on that too.
Hey @Krishna Kumar Singhal
G'day.
We currently don't allow folder upload to Downloads, so the workaround is to zip the folder and upload it as a zip file and download the zip to view the folder content.
That said, let me know if you want me to raise a feature request to allow folder upload in Downloads.
Cheers,Syahrul
Hey @Syahrul
Thanks for your response, I was using bitbucket cloud to stage a website/html report so I need the folder to be there in downloads, I can send the zip there but cant extract it, alternatively I can download the artifacts from the pipeline. But for Engineering managers we need to have a ready report.
I would like to raise a feature request for this, I think it will be very helpful for others as well.
Regards,
Krishna
Thanks for the update.
I have proceeded to raise a feature request on behalf of you, please Vote and Watch the feature request so that you'll receive an update if there's any in the future at:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.