We would like to notify (email) people assigned as technical reviewers on a JIRA Issue when we move (and set status) on our Kanban boards. Is that part of the current feature set?
Thanks, Matthew
Hi Matthew - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You will need an add-on like ScriptRunner or Automation for Jira. Automation for Jira has a free Lite version and a paid Pro version.
Hi @Matthew Thompson
If technical reviewers is a user picker field, you can send a notification to this user at every status change by
This will not trigger on the column change in the Kanban but by each transition that will have this custom event in it.
Regards
Thanks Florian - we will give this a shot.
I agree with all @Florian Bonniec mentioned just don’t forget to associate the custom field with the event.
Hi John. Appreciate the welcome. I think we have ScriptRunner. I am not an admin, but I know one!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.