Hi,
I was able to log into Atlassian account, but failed to access my bitbucket account. Here is what I got when the login redirects to bitbucket. I am using Chrome and it doesn't have any extension installed. Could someone help? Thanks!
Hi @Ji Feng ,
Can you log into the Atlassian portal with your account?
https://id.atlassian.com
Hi, @Ji Feng, welcome to the community!
I confirmed that your Bitbucket account was set as inactive because you haven't logged in for a long time, so I reactivated it. Could you please try to access it now and let me know how it goes?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,Caroline
Yes, I can. I was posting the question with an authenticated session and I am still logged in with Atlassian. Thanks!
Hi Caroline,
I can access the bitbucket now. Thanks for fixing it.
Best,
Ji
Thanks for your confirmation, @Ji Feng! I'm glad to help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.