Since this is reported as a generic 'something-is-wrong' error message, I suspect it may be related to the errors that I see in the catalina.out:
https://opencalaccess.org/misc/atlassian_error_20220926.txt
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That looks like your database is misconfigured. The user access error is only the first problem that your system is likely to encounter when your database isn't working.
You're going to need to get your database set up correctly first, and probably then restore from a backup, as the data may have been damaged while Jira is trying to use it in a broken state.
This is a new database. How do I correct it if the installation is creating it?
It's not the server that is creating the database - you have to do the basics, getting to an empty database that the server can then add things into.
Sorry, I mis-spoke. I did create an empty database.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.