I tried to push, checkout from a branch but seems like command is stuck.
After long time terminated with error,
fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/<repo-name>: GnuTLS recv error (-110): The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Everytime same error.
Hi @Sumanish Sarkar
There seems to be a problem with the bitbucket status.
Subscribe here https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/ for more updates.
Me to today.I can't push or fetch.
There was no problem until yesterday.but the system status is all operational.omg
Got it. There were no update from the atlassian in the status page when I checked. Now it's been updated.
Hope this outage is not a serious one like last time.
Thanks.
It takes a few minutes to update..
Kindly mark my answer as accepted, in order to help others! Thank you.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- Hi, I have same problem, any update?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.