We recently noticed random survey ratings coming through for almost every issue that was resolved or our customers.
This includes tickets I created with 2 different test users on different mail services (gmail and yahoo).
When the issue is first resolved, it shows no survey results, then shortly after I receive the email in my inbox, the issue seems to update all by itself, without my clicking on any of the stars in the email survey.
When I view the issue with an Agent account, the activity shows that my test user sent 5 updates, all at the same time to set the Satisfaction Date.
It seems like something with the mail servers is triggering the rating. This happens for issues that I never open the survey for too. So it's not related to me opening the email and the images loading, and that somehow triggering the survey update.
We want to use the survey, but with this random action, we don't know if people are actually sending feedback, or it's just some random value.
Screenshot of the activity:
