The Setup
-------
I have a custom workflow in place. Here's the flow:
* NEW IDEA
DEVELOPING/IN PROGRESS
PEER REVIEW
READY FOR TESTING
TESTING NOW
** READY FOR LIVE
** LIVE
There are 3 categories provided when you make Worklows. They are...
The NEW IDEA status is attributed as the NEW category.
The READY FOR LIVE and LIVE statuses are attributed with the COMPLETE category.
The others are all categorized by IN PROGRESS.
The Problem
-------
When I move something over to READY FOR LIVE, I expect it to impact the burndown chart. After all, it's one of the two COMPLETE category cards. However, it doesn't affect the burndown chart and I'm left with something that looks like this.
[Will add image, but it shows a burndown chart that doesn't go down.]
Everything that does go down only does so as part of LIVE, which is not the behavior I want. How can I make the card affect the burndown chart at READY FOR LIVE? I've tried messing with the Resolution field to no avail (marking Done or Fixed does not make a card affect the burndown), and I've also tried artificially adding the CLOSED status to affect the burndown chart.
Still, it's only when I move something to LIVE that it burns down. What's required for it to burn down at READY FOR LIVE?