Hi Team,
I am following below article for workspace runner in Bitbucket. My Runner is showing online but I am getting below error while executing the Bitbucket-pipeline. Please help and suggest.
URL which I am referring:
https://itgcommerce.com/how-to-run-self-hosted-bitbucket-pipelines-runners-in-kubernetes/
Error which I am getting while running the simple pipeline.
Error
Status 400: {"message":"OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:545: container init caused: rootfs_linux.go:76: mounting \"cgroup\" to rootfs at \"/sys/fs/cgroup\" caused: stat /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer/kubepods-besteffort-podb050d4ff_1107_4c37_8ec2_32387c8f192c.slice:cri-containerd:dc51ef68c3d645739fb09db724d8c85b53a50ce108068bc44b11c92b1ef09574/docker/6c6131fb8c05fbd8b2f0ef6b29f2dc7631a41a2c61955230fa28731fd1167668: no such file or directory: unknown"}
Pipeline code.
pipelines:
custom:
pipeline:
- step:
name: Step1
runs-on:
- 'self.hosted'
- 'linux'
script:
- echo "This step will run on a self hosted runner with 32 GB of memory.";
GCP K8s cluster.
NAME STATUS ROLES AGE VERSION INTERNAL-IP EXTERNAL-IP OS-IMAGE KERNEL-VERSION CONTAINER-RUNTIME
k8s-master Ready control-plane 8d v1.25.0 X.X.X.X <none> CentOS Linux 7 (Core) 3.10.0-1160.76.1.el7.x86_64 containerd://1.6.8
k8s-node-01 Ready <none> 8d v1.25.0 10.X.X.X.X <none> CentOS Linux 7 (Core) 3.10.0-1160.76.1.el7.x86_64 containerd://1.6.8
k8s-node-02 Ready <none> 8d v1.25.0 X.X.X.X <none> CentOS Linux 7 (Core) 3.10.0-1160.76.1.el7.x86_64 containerd://1.6.8
Regards,
Manoj Kumar