Hi folks,
For user intake request forms,
- I created multiple customer field
- I'm changing the labels of those field to get more control on what exact data I'm expecting from user.
- This also allows me to re-purpose those fields cross multiple request form with out creating and managing tons of fields.
Unfortunately this field Labels doesn't stays on the "Jira Service Desk Agent View". Service Desk agent has to go back to "Customer request view" to understand what was ask
So far with help of automation and Jira smart values - issues | Cloud automation Cloud | Atlassian Support , I was able capture the all fields value using JIRA smart values {{issue.fields.customfield_####}} and populate that directly in the description field as you can see in the Screenshot .
QUESTION --> what's the JIRA Smart value for retrieving the "label' or "Display name" for those Customer field ?
Ideally I want description to look exactly like "Customer request view" having automation pull custom field labels and it's value next to it.
So Far I have used all this combination but No Luck
{{issue.Customer Request Type.customfield_####.name}}
{{issue.Customer Request Type.requestype.customfield_####.name}}
{{issue.Customer Request Type.customfield_####}}
{{issue.Customer Request Type.requestype.customfield_####}}
{{issue.Customer Request Type.customfield_####.label}}
{{issue.Customer Request Type.requestype.customfield_####.label}}
{{issue.fields.customfield_####.label}}
{{issue.fields.customfield_####.display name}}
{{issue.fields.customfield_####.id}}
{{issue.fields.customfield_####.description}}
{{issue.fields.customfield_####.name}}
{{issue.customfield_####.label}}
{{issue.customfield_####.name}}
{{issue.customfield_####.id}}
{{issue.customfield_####.description}}
{{issue.customfield_####.name}}
"Customer request view"

Jira Service Desk Agent View
