I've installed the OpenSSH 9.0p1 on my MacOS Monterey (12.5.1) via brew but I can't connect to my bitbucket repositories. I haven't any issues with OpenSSH_8.6p1 that is installed in the OS.
Does anyone have this issue and knows how to solve it?
Any help will be appreciated.
These are the log when I try to connect:
ssh -vvv git@bitbucket.org
OpenSSH_9.0p1, OpenSSL 1.1.1q 5 Jul 2022
debug1: Reading configuration data /Users/angelo/.ssh/config
debug1: /Users/xxxx/.ssh/config line 5: Applying options for bitbucket.org
debug1: /Users/xxxx/.ssh/config line 9: Applying options for *
debug1: /Users/xxxx/.ssh/config line 12: Ignored unknown option "usekeychain"
debug1: Reading configuration data /usr/local/etc/ssh/ssh_config
debug1: /usr/local/etc/ssh/ssh_config line 47: Applying options for *
debug3: expanded UserKnownHostsFile '~/.ssh/known_hosts' -> '/Users/xxxx/.ssh/known_hosts'
debug3: expanded UserKnownHostsFile '~/.ssh/known_hosts2' -> '/Users/xxxx/.ssh/known_hosts2'
debug2: resolving "bitbucket.org" port 22
debug3: resolve_host: lookup bitbucket.org:22
debug3: ssh_connect_direct: entering
debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [104.192.141.1] port 22.
debug3: set_sock_tos: set socket 5 IP_TOS 0x48
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /Users/xxxx/.ssh/id_rsa type 0
debug1: identity file /Users/xxxx/.ssh/id_rsa-cert type -1
debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_9.0
debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version conker_55bb0d2b3c a2da21f73e47
debug1: compat_banner: no match: conker_55bb0d2b3c a2da21f73e47
debug2: fd 5 setting O_NONBLOCK
debug1: Authenticating to bitbucket.org:22 as 'git'
debug3: record_hostkey: found key type RSA in file /Users/xxxx/.ssh/known_hosts:12
debug3: load_hostkeys_file: loaded 1 keys from bitbucket.org
debug1: load_hostkeys: fopen /Users/xxxx/.ssh/known_hosts2: No such file or directory
debug1: load_hostkeys: fopen /usr/local/etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts: No such file or directory
debug1: load_hostkeys: fopen /usr/local/etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts2: No such file or directory
debug3: order_hostkeyalgs: prefer hostkeyalgs: rsa-sha2-512-cert-v01@openssh.com,rsa-sha2-256-cert-v01@openssh.com,rsa-sha2-512,rsa-sha2-256,ssh-rsa
debug3: send packet: type 20
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
ssh_dispatch_run_fatal: Connection to 104.192.141.1 port 22: Operation timed out