Hi, a user (actually the owner of a repo I am an admin in) just mistakenly pushed a .FBX file containing ~700MB of textures to our repo, along with several other large texture files. Following this I was unable to fetch the repo, or even to view the Commit page for that commit - the webpage timed out. I advised them to make a local backup of their branch and then deleted the offending branch from the repo in BitBucket, as I couldn't fetch it myself to reset the branch.
This has allowed me to fetch the repo again, but I am unable to push as the repo is now 4.58GB, over the 4GB limit - we were at around 1.5GB before.
I have turned on, and asked them to turn on, "Delete dangling commits when over size limit", but this has had no effect. This page says to raise a support ticket to run git gc on the repo, but I cannot see how to do that, as the support page directs me here.
In the near future I will be setting us up with LFS - I could just really do to get things moving again right now!