I had a need to urgently change the main mail to another. I couldn't do it and the support answered me only on the second day.I tried several times to change my mail but it didn’t work and then the system blocked me for 24 hours.I did not know that the company is so greedy and there is no such support. I need to urgently change my email to another one - how do I do it?And advise a normal bitbucket alternative
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Where are you trying to change the email? In your Atlassian account? Or are you using something else to log into Bitbucket?
I use email for sign-in. Can I change from current email to another email but I have account on this email
And where are you trying to change it?
I log in to my account- go to manage account - then email Can I change from the first email to the second email but I have an account on the second email.. or I need email without Atlassian account
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.