I am connecting to bitbucket site for the long time by Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer but it can't be reached.
How to get connected to this site as soon as possible ?
Hi @AYUSHI PADHA
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
What do you get in your browser?
Any chance your company blocks traffic to Bitbucket? Here is a list of IP addresses that should be witelisted.
Hi @AYUSHI PADHA,
We've had some reports from users seeing an error that includes DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and we are looking into it.
In case you see the same in the error message in your browser, I would suggest
104.192.141.1 bitbucket.org
If you see a different error, please let us know the exact error message you are seeing as Charlie asked.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thank you so much @Theodora Boudale !! Your kind suggestions are very helpful.
Problem is resolved and I can access my bitbucket account without any delay ..
Thanks !!
Thank you @Charlie Misonne !!
My browser was showing -
This site can't be reached
check if there is a typo in bitbucket.org.
If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Reload
But now, the issue has been resolved and I am happy and would appreciate the way you
reached out and provide valuable suggestions and support.
I'm glad @Theodora Boudale was able to resolve your issue :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.