Hi Community
Is there a possibility to view a column, witch shows a sign if a attachment ist assigned?
Hi @Ronald Kopecky
Short answer is no. But before making this my final answer, I've got to ask: What is an assignment of an attachment? How do you assign an attachment to someone?
Hi @Ronald Kopecky ,
Attachement is something associated to a ticket and a ticket could have multiple attachements associated.
You can assign a ticket but not an attachement within JIRA
Please could you clarify your desiderata?
Fabio
a view, if a attachment ist assignet - like outlook.the count of attachments is not important
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar on assigning attachments on outlook. How do you plan or actually assigning attachment on jira?
Hi Alex
I need only a indicator for attachments and don't need any changes
Hello @Ronald Kopecky ,
David from ALM Works here. It sounds like you are using our product Structure - Flexible Jira Project Management.
If I have this right, then it is not yet possible to add a column that would indicate if an issue has an attachment. You can submit your suggestion for Structure enhancements from within a structure by navigating to ? Help > About > Suggest an idea.
I hope this helps.
Best Regards,David
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.