I started getting this issue again
remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because the account '**********' has exceeded itsremote: [ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.remote: [ALERT] To restore write access, ask an account administrator to upgrade their plan.remote: [ALERT] For more info:remote: [ALERT] https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/MAFgDQ
You'll need to remove some users, or upgrade your licence level.
Hi @venugopal pottu,
If your billing plan has been downgraded multiple times, I would suggest creating a ticket with our Customer Advocate team and
- share the URL of the Bitbucket workspace where this has been occurring- ask if they can give you more info on why the issue occurs- ask how to work around this issue
You can create a ticket with the team via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Billing, payments, and pricing", in "Select a topic" select "Problems with a payment or credit card" and then share the info/questions I mentioned above. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.