1. I can access other website such as GitLab, Facebook, etc..
2. I Cannot access bitbucket.
3. I checked online to see whether this link is down "https://bitbucket.org/product", the result is up.
-https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/bitbucket.org.html
-https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/
-https://downdetector.com/status/bitbucket/
3. I tried to restart my ips / flushing my dns / changing my ipv4 and ipv6 to google dns following this YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10D1IJQ2qV0
4. I still cannot access bitbucket.
Hi @Jonathan Lim Sing Heng,
We've had some reports from users seeing an error that includes DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and we are looking into it.
If you see the same in your error message, I would suggest
If you see a different error, please let us know the exact error message you are seeing as Nic asked.
Kind regards,Theodora
1. I tried accessing from other browsers, Firefox & Edge it doesn't work.
2. I have also tried Incognito Mode but it doesn't work.
3. I tried on my phone using safari it is working.
What errors are the browsers giving you?
Hi @Theodora Boudale
Following this link: https://www.ampercent.com/some-websites-never-open-on-your-computer/9776/
I am able to access my known host file and most of it is 0.0.0.0 bitbucket.org and etc, but some of if is 0.0URL,
After removing all the existing url links (including the normal and abnormal ones), i am able to access to bitbucket website again, Thanks for the support!!
That's good to hear Jonathan, thank you for the update!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.