I am trying to do a CSV import into Jira and have several date fields in my CSV file. Some seem to have dates and times, others just dates.
I assume this is a date format issue. When I go to import I am only given a single option for date format. I chose the default: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
It looks to me like I have day month year, but in all honestly this kind of syntax is not my strong suit. Based on the information here, is the solution obvious?
Apologies if this seems like a repeat question. I did search the community for answers, but I don't think I was able to find an exact match to this issue.
Import completed with 9 warnings:
- Unable to parse datetime: 7/21/22 17:58 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- Unable to parse datetime: 7/19/22 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- Unable to parse datetime: 6/22/22 14:18 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- Unable to parse datetime: 6/7/22 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- Unable to parse datetime: 5/13/22 11:48 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- Unable to parse datetime: 5/13/22 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- Unable to parse datetime: 4/13/22 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- Unable to parse datetime: 4/12/22 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- Unable to parse datetime: 5/13/22 11:47 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a