Hi ,
Below are the details of one of the problem I am facing : (Jira Instance (8.20.11) hosted on Data Centre)
I have 2 projects in my Jira Instance which are CCF and MFB . They both have a different Issue Type Scheme with different Issues which are CCF Issue Type Scheme and MFB Issue Type Scheme.
I want to change the Issue Type Scheme of MFB Project to CCF Issue Type Scheme.
There 789 Defects currently available in MFB Project which I will mapping to Bug(Issue Type) present in CCF Issue Type Scheme.
Upon doing so, it starts processing and after 7-10 mins , it throws me back to my Jira Instance Status page (which shows all the applications are working fine) and no change take place in the configurations and everything remains the same.
I have already applied Workflow , Screens and Field Configurations of CCF Project to MFB Project.
Just facing the issue while moving the existing issues present in MFB Project to a issue type available in CCF Project .
Do let me know if any one have any solution/fix for this or any alternate way to achieve this.
Any help is appreciated !