So I need to be able to Run a weekly report to see how many tickets my team are closing each week as I suspect some members of the team aren't pulling their wait.
Is there any easy way to do this?
Hi @Paul Sheraton
You can search with a JQL, providing that the resolution date is set on the closed issues. E.g.
Project = YOURPROJECT and resolution >= startOfWeek() and resolution <= endOfWeek()
Let me know if that helps.
Thanks but no the above don't help I want a report to show all tickets closed over the last month by an agent. We have a report which shows all tickets closed by all agents but I want a filter to show per agent.
Thanks but no the above don't help I want a report to show all tickets closed over the last month by an agent. We have a report which shows all tickets closed by all agents but I want a filter to show per agent. See above
@Paul Sheraton What exactly you mean "per agent"?
You could user the assignee = currentUser() in order for the filter to bring only results for the current User who runs the filter.
Or you can user the assignee = agent_username (<--replace this with the actual username) to get the results for the specified user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.