Where is the Data stored? And can I control where it is stored?
Is data encrypted? and who can assess it?
@fkamal Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Your post is in the Questions for Confluence application collection, so I am not sure whether you are asking about this app in particular or all data saved and stored in Confluence. Luckily, the answer is one in the same. You can find all of the details of how your data is stored in Atlassian's Cloud Hosting Infrastructure article.
Additionally, if you are on Standard, Premium or Enterprise, you can control your data residency.
Let me know if this is what you were looking for.
@fkamal checking in to see if you still need assistance on this inquiry.
Hello Andy
I have been reading up, its a little confusing but thats because I am new to this. I just needed to know that if I am using Jira all the tickets and tasks I create are stored in certain location with certain security. Is Confluence exactly the same in terms of how its architecture works like Jira?
Yes. The storage of the data from the Atlassian products is the same across the platform.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.