I'd like to use FishEye / Crucible over our BitBucket repository but the connection is simply not working. What I have done:
- Installed Crucible with FishEye evaluation
- I run the whole thing as a Windows service
- I went to admistritation, clicked Add existing repository, selected Git, then enter URL of my private repository like ssh://git@bitbucket.org:myaccount/myprivaterepo.git
- I've selected "generate key pair for SSH" as an authentication method, clicked Generate and copied the public key to my BitBucket account
Now when I click "test connectino", I get this:
Fisheye is using 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin\ssh.exe' to authenticate with SSH authenticated repositories.
Error testing connection.
Error talking to repository:
ssh.exe": bitbucket.org:myaccount: no address associated with name
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
at com.atlassian.fisheye.git.GitScmConfig.testConnection(GitScmConfig.java:162)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.RepositoryConfig.testConnection(RepositoryConfig.java:450)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.spi.admin.impl.DefaultRepositoryAdminService.testConnectionFor(DefaultRepositoryAdminService.java:540)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
Connection failed.
What does this mean? if that's of any importanct, the generated public key ends with "MyProject on FishEye at http://mydomain.com", not an email address as usual. Can it be the issue? If so, what do I change so that the generated key contains an email address? Or is it some other problem?