I am requesting `git gc` on my repository since I recently deleted some large branches. As this is a public forum I am redacting the direct URL. Please DM for details.
Hey @Phillip Demro
G'day
Unfortunately, we don't have a private message feature in the community.
However, I can see you have paid Workspace access, so wondering if the repository you wish to trigger the GC is in the paid Workspace?
If yes, please raise a support ticket with us directly here , or otherwise get back to me so I can create a ticket for you.
Cheers,Syahrul
Thank you Syahrul.
The repo in question is a fork of the paid workspace. So technically I don't think it counts.
Can you please create a support ticket on my behalf?
Thank you!
Sure! I have raised a ticket on behalf of you we can continue the communication there
You can access the ticket from here
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.