Hi Team,
I wanted to re-design the customer portal of JSD. So far I know how to add new Request Types, Brand image, Customized welcome message on the customer portal. But I am looking at different design like for example., currently the request types appears vertically on the portal I wanted them to be horizontal as am not using groups for them. I want to have three page view while raising a request where -
1) First page will show the request types, welcome message, brand image and a search bar
2) On selection of request type -> Second page will show different options like tools - Jira, HipChat etc in different boxes
3)On selection of a particular tool -> Third page will show a form related to that tool
Also I wanted to add nested fields on the form on third page.
Please guide me to a documentation or example where I can achieve the above.
Thanks!