Hi,
I've submitted a PR to upgrade the Azure CLI Pipe here https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/azure-cli-run/pull-requests/3 but I have no idea who maintains or would review it?
I tried submitting this to the microsoft version of the Pipe but they say it is unsupported and to try making the change to this Atlassian version.
Thanks
@David Harper hi. We released a new version of azure-cli pipe, where docker image updated to 2.40.0.
Regards, Igor
@David Harper hi. We will take a look at your pr, but, please, provide a reason why do you need new version of docker image?
Hi @Igor Stoyanov , I was encountering an error in my Pipeline
az storage account update --name '' --resource-group '' --public-network-access Enabledaz: error: unrecognized arguments: --public-network-access Enabledusage: az [-h] [--verbose] [--debug] [--only-show-errors][--output {json,jsonc,yaml,yamlc,table,tsv,none}] [--query JMESPATH]{storage} ...✖ Error!
This flag was added in the v2.29.0 release of azure-cli in October 2021. The version of the CLI being compiled into the pipe is v2.3.1 released in April 2020. The PR brings the base image of the Pipe up to date with all the features in the current CLI release.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cli/azure/release-notes-azure-cli
Hi @Igor Stoyanov , many thanks for your help on this
This support page still points to the repos that are not maintained:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/deploy-to-microsoft-azure/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.