I am using this api call
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/pullrequests/{pull_request_id}/commits
My first question -
1. The response does not have the commit hash as shown in the BitBucket UI of the pull request. How to fix this? The pull request Id is correctly passed to the api call.
2. How can I filter only the commit hash that are not merged from the response?
Thanks.
I am able to filter out the commits by using the 'message' string in the json response.
However, for pull request with having more then 10 commits, I am not able to get all the commits. How can I request all the commits with one api call and is it possible?
Thanks
Found in this link
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Retrieve-paginated-results-startAt-and-maxResults/qaq-p/1928716
but got the answer here pagelen adding
?pagelen=100
at end of url is the working solution in my case!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.