Hi guys,
I come here to get help with the installation of Jira Software on my Pi 4. I tried to install many versions of Jira and none of them works.
SWAP file configuration:
Change /etc/dphys-swapfile and setup CONF_SWAPSIZE=2048.
Versions
PostgreSQL: 11.16 (Raspbian 11.16-0+deb10u1) also tried with connectors (postgresql-42.2.6.jar and postgresql-42.5.0.jar)
MySQL: Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.3.34-MariaDB, for debian-linux-gnueabihf (armv8l) using readline 5.2 also tried with connectors (mysql-connector-java-5.1.49.tar.gz and mysql-connector-java-8.0.30.jar)
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.16+8-post-Raspbian-1deb10u1)
OpenJDK Server VM (build 11.0.16+8-post-Raspbian-1deb10u1, mixed mode)
JVM Configuration:
Min JVM: 1024m, Max JVM: 2048m
JVM_MINIMUM_MEMORY="1024m"
JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY="2048m"
JVM_GC_ARGS="XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent"
JVM_REQUIRED_ARGS='-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true ..."
Tried version: Atlassian Jira Software 9.2.0, 8.20.12 and 8.5.0.
Available memory: 2700m (when I run the server)
Failed with 9.2.0 and 8.20.12 and 8.5.0 and PostgreSQL at the first step (initialization of the DB), seems that nothing works.
Failed with 8.20.12 and 8.5.0 and MySQL at the step of the creation of the admin account. Have not tried 9.2.0.
I really need your help as I am struggling with this installation for 4 days now. This gonna make me crazy.
Creation of MySQL DB:
CREATE USER 'jira'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'jirapassword';
CREATE DATABASE jiradb CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;
GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,CREATE,DROP,ALTER,REFERENCES,INDEX on jiradb.* TO 'jira'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'jirapassword';
flush privileges;
Creation of PostgreSQL DB:
CREATE USER jira WITH PASSWORD 'jirapassword';
CREATE DATABASE jiradb WITH ENCODING 'UNICODE' LC_COLLATE 'C' LC_CTYPE 'C' TEMPLATE template0;
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON DATABASE jiradb TO jira;
Log 8.20.12:
2022-09-11 16:23:00,794+0200 pool-31-thread-1 ERROR anonymous 978x210x1 l8i99a 192.168.5.99 /secure/SetupDatabase.jspa [c.a.j.cache.request.RequestCacheRecorderImpl] Invalid use of RequestCache$
java.lang.Throwable
at com.atlassian.jira.cache.request.RequestCacheRecorderImpl.errorLogOOCThreadUsage(RequestCacheRecorderImpl.java:32)
at com.atlassian.jira.cache.request.RequestCacheRecorderImpl.recordRequestCacheOOCUsage(RequestCacheRecorderImpl.java:25)
at com.atlassian.jira.cache.request.RequestCacheImpl.get(RequestCacheImpl.java:47)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.feature.DefaultFeatureManager.isFlagEnabledByExternalActivator(DefaultFeatureManager.java:317)
at com.atlassian.jira.config.feature.DefaultFeatureManager.isEnabled(DefaultFeatureManager.java:109)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.java:26)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy71.isEnabled(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:344)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:186)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:137)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:124)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:186)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:70)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:53)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:186)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:57)
Any help or documentation would really appreciated. Hope a really good spirit could help on that :-).