Hi,
Please help me in below two problem.
Problem 1:
I have update the current format of Issue Type "Story" to make itfeasiable to my project.
I have ask my JIRA Admin Guy to Add some New field e.g Category (Because field Category is needed to me).
Now in import.properties i have given the name of this field also in .csv file too and successfully import is done but after import what i see that Category data not updated against the Issue type.
I am using below commond
Jira Cli version :2.6.0
jira.bat --server https://xxxxxx.net/jira--user xxxx.xxxxx--password "xxxxx" --action runFromCsv --file import.csv --propertyFile import.properties --common "--project ABC" --continue
---------------------------------------------------------
Problem 2:
Jira Cli 2.6.0
Facing an issue that some time the existing field in any of the issue type ( e.g Bug,Story etc..) is not importing successfully.
Like in my case when i am importing the data of Labels for issue type "Story" labels data is not importing. I have already mention label field in import.properties file.
But using same commond when i am importing data for Issue Type "Bug " Label data is import successfully.
Don't know what mistake i am doing here.
Regards,
Kailash Pathak