I have Jira 8.13.1 and the end of life is on October 5, 2022, my question is do I still have fully functionality of my Jira but not support right? or will I loose access to it?
Hey @Fleming Sena ,
You will not lose access to your Server instance. The most important point is that you won't be able to renew any licenses, host application and apps. So the latter could be just as interesting for you.
Best, Max
Hi @Fleming Sena
You will have a fully functional instance. However all support will be terminated. Please read more here:
Support and bug fixes will no longer be available for your Server products and apps, and any renewals will be prorated to match this date. To stay secure and benefit from continued innovation, we strongly recommend migrating to Cloud or Data Center before the end of support date.
https://www.atlassian.com/migration/assess/journey-to-cloud
Thank you Max for your quick response. My license is due on 2024 and after that I will go on cloud.
Thanks again Max.
Thank you Alex!
You're welcome! See you on Cloud in 2024. 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.