I am an intern trying to set up a jira service desk project for my team. I have a project with two request types. I currently have created a workflow that allows for escalation inside this project. I am wanting to make it so when issues are escalated they go to another team of service desk people. So I have created a service desk 1 role and a service desk 2 role. I am hoping to make it so issues automatically go to service desk 1 role. Then, if service desk 1 feels necessary, they can escalate the issue to the service desk 2 role people. I have also created a queue for escalated issues. Is there a way to link queues to created roles? I have read other peoples posts about this and it seems I might need an add on or a whole new project to achieve a two tiered support desk? I am new to this so any help is welcome. Thank you.