hello community
We have Jira server 8.13.16 with this custom plugin version 2.2.1, we have a custom field and we can't add values to it, how should I do it?PD: my user is jira administrator
thanks!
HI @Walter Urrejola
What is the name of the plugin you need help with? I'm not seeing any app name in the screen captures.
Hi Laura, is Custom Select List
Thanks
Just looked at the listing, and I see it's a free app without many resources (no documentation).
I would recommend emailing the vendor, or otherwise looking into another app, since a number of other reviewers have problems with the app too (and notably there's no Data Center version of the app, which you will need soon if you aren't planning on migrating to Cloud).
Thanks Laura, we will have to migrate to another application.Thanks for the help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.