Seems like tasks only to me... I can't flag an entire story. It doesn't show up in the drop down anyway.
Dumb mistake on my part. I couldn't scroll far enough down the cog icon pop-up menu to see the Add Flag option. My browser wasn't expanded vertically enough for it to show up.
Have you read the documentation (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Flagging+an+Issue+in+GreenHopper+Classic)?
That's for classic board. I meant the "Add flag" functionality recently added to GH. I see that option for my tasks on the Work panel, when I click the cog icon for the issue on the right panel. I do not see it for stories (which I have as swimlanes) though.
I did manage to get a few stories flagged as well, but found I could only do that from the Plan panel. The option doesn't show in Work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.