*EDIT The project is not a "JIRA project", but a ticket with a type "project" (like an epic)
Allo !
I've been using automations to create all kind of templates and its great. This morning I have a question for you because i've been looking for an answer for the past 2 days without any success. Here's my situation with a simple expression :
At the creation of a project A, I want to create the following template :
- Task 1
- Subtask 1
- Subtask 2
- Subtask 3
- Task 2
- Subtask 1
- Subtask 2
- Subatask 3
I'm actually unable to use or set the parent link and I don't know the "key" of the project before its actually created. Is there a way to set a the field to "last created project" and link the "tasks" to the poject ? I can set all the others relations (block, dependent, etc) but parent link seems to be missing. Am i confused ?
Thanks A LOT for your time.