Hi all,
I have the Windows runner working while I'm logged into the server, but obviously I can stay logged into the server as myself to keep the runner up and running. So I've been trying to get it to load as a Windows Service, without much luck.
The only error Event Log is saying is "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.", which isn't very helpful.
I've tried creating the service with the binpath pointing to powershell.exe along with the start.ps1 script.
Next I tried creating a bat file with the command and making that the binpath, but also not working as a service (runs fine from my logged in session).
Lastly I set the binpath to powershell.exe alone, and added the path to start.ps1 in the services start parameters, but no love there.
Has anyone gotten this to working, and can point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
Matt