Hi
I have an Order and a Shipping project. When orders are complete a shipping task is create via an automation. Works great, shown below.
I have now learned that at some point during the order process it is known that it may consist of multiple shipments. Each shipment should be its own shipping task.
I have created a "number of shipments" custom field on my order task. In my "create shipment from order" automation i would like to create that number of clones of the order tasks as shipping tasks. Somewhere in my automation i need a loop if sorts, but i can only seem to get automations to loop over lists of things and not at 1..x simple for loop.
Is this only something that i can do with external scripts or rest api's or is there some smartvalue trick that can used here?
My current solution is a manual automation trigger for creating more shipments, but it is not as neat as i could wish for.
Thanks in advance for any help.
My current automations, create shipping from order and create next shipping:

