This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Setting up SLAs
I have tried 5/30/2016 and 5/30 and it tells me they are malformed. The help document has no examples of Holiday dates for me to reference.
Have you tried using standard date formats instead of US ones? The international standard is yyyy/mm/dd although that's often reversed.
If 30/5/2016 does work, then I'd take a look at your JIRA date settings, as it suggests they've been set to use non US dates. Check the javascript and system settings, they're annoyingly separate.
I tried many variations before finding the format.
Using php date format, it is:
j/M/y where:
j is the day of the month without leading zeros.
M is a short textual representation of a month, three letters.
y is a two digit representation of a year.
e.g.
Christmas Day in 2016 is 25/Dec/16 .
New Year's Day in 2017 is 1/Jan/17 .
I believe you can use the double-digit days too, e.g. 01, but when you save, it will be truncated as 1.
I am surprised that this is not in the documentation and that the calendar picker in JIRA Service Desk does not work.
Oh yes, I have to note that I'm in Singapore, where we usually use Day Month Year.
If j/M/y does not work, try M/j/y, as it would be expressed in the US.
e.g. Dec/25/16 or Jan/1/17.
Atlassian seems to be aware of the bug. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-3356
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.