Hello Atlassian users,
I want to lock the editing right of the specific field of an issue to specific users when the issue is transitioned to a specific status. How can I set this?
Any assistance/thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
Cira
Hi @Cira Zhao ,
Welcome to the community !!
You can make use of Status properties like
To disable edits and comments at the Workflow level, you can follow the steps outlined below:
Edit the workflow that will be restricted; (more details in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/disabling-edits-in-closed-issues-1139441852.html)
Also to know the available properties, you can refer: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/workflow-properties-938847526.html
limit editing permission, to certain groups, for a particular Issue Status.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-limit-editing-permission-to-certain-groups-for-a-particular-issue-status-802171723.html
Sorry, I didn't describe the problem clearly. My problem is to lock the edition right of the specific field of an issue to specific users when the issue is transitioned to a specific status. Is it possible?
You need plugins for workflow extensions.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/permissions-to-edit-a-value-of-a-custom-field-with-a-specific/qaq-p/1348500
Hi Ollie,
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.