Hello,
For my team-managed project, I'm trying to filter out tasks in the kanban board, which is grouped by Epic, where the associated epic status is Done. For example, neither this epic nor the tasks under it should show up, even if the epic contains tasks in To Do:

I've tried many of solutions online without any luck. I can filter out tasks based on the task itself with status!="Done", and separtely with statusCategory!=Done. But "Epic Status"!="Done" filters everything out (empty board).
FWIW I've tested with "Epic Status" IS EMPTY and separately with "Epic Link" IS EMPTY and in both cases all my epics and tasks show up. This suggests that the tasks are not properly linked up to their parent epics even though they are created within each epic?
Also, statusCategory="Done" results in an empty board. Same as issuetype = Epic.
Here is the board config:

Here is the issues config:
Thank you