Hi Supervisor,
How can I export the "Assignee" field in Excel? I pressed Jira ->export ->Excel (current fields) button. but only show the Issue type, Key, Summary, Status and Reporter. Can Jira have one more filed for assignee?
Thank you,
Hi Hans - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is the Assignee field one of the columns in the filter you are exporting? If not, then add that column, save the filter, then execute the filter again. Then do another export with current fields.
Hi John,
After I switched from "detail view" to "list view", than add a new column "assignee" on the top row. The assignee people's information can be showed in export file already. Thanks for guiding the skills.
You are very welcome. If my answer took care of your needs, please click the Accept Answer button above. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.