I'm trying to understand how this can be in any way consistent.
Task A is in Sprint A
work is logged on Task A during Sprint A
last day of Sprint A, Task A is moved to Sprint B
Task A no longer appears in the Sprint Report for Sprint A at all
I know that some tasks appear as removed from sprint but I just cannot imagine why this one doesn't. There are a number of them and there's no discernible pattern. Some pictures:
This task was in the sprint when the sprint was started and had work logged on it during the sprint:
image2017-2-10 14:58:15.png
Today, I removed it from the sprint and pushed it to next sprint. It's completely gone from the sprint report:
image2017-2-10 15:0:5.png
And the bottom of the list:
image2017-2-10 15:14:59.png
As you can see, one random task appears as "Issue Removed from Sprint" but not 8421 (and many others). Any idea why?