Hello,
Is there a wat to see the title of the emails that are linked in Jira under attachments?
Now I see only: "Comment - Name -1.EML". I need to open this mail to see the subject.
Tx!
Robin
Hi @Robin ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Please could you better specify your question? Are that comment coming from an email handler? Could you share a screenshot?
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
the Comments I refer to are Emails coming from Outlook.
Ever mail is added to the ticket number by Jira when the ticket number is in the subject.
This mail is visible in Jira under The ticket it´s Attachments and is named ""Comment - Name -1.EML"
The title of the mail itself can not be seen, unless you open the mail.
I hope it is now a bit more clear.
Thank you for your time
Regards
Probably you are using a mail handler custom or provided by a third part plugin. Please could you check what is your configured mail handler?
Dear Fabio,
I am just a user of Jira. I have no access to the info you require.
I will check with our IT department
thanks for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.