Hi,
I am trying to price out additional LFS storage. We have a Premium plan and would like to add 100GB of storage. Will our bill go up by $10/month or $10/month/user? The wording here is not clear: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/storage-policy-for-git-lfs-with-bitbucket/
Thanks,
Eric
Hi Eric,
The Git LFS storage is counted against the workspace. Your bill will go up by $10/month, regardless of the number of users (the number of users doesn't matter for extra LFS storage or extra Pipelines minutes).
Please also note that the 100 GB of Git LFS is not per repo of the workspace, but across all repos in this workspace.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hello @EGraves ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community
It's $10/month, across all users.
I thought that answered my question, but now I’m still confused
Hi Robert, just checking because I confused myself again… does this mean it’s $10 for 100GB regardless of the number of users?
I'm changing my mind now that I've looked at it from the pricing page.
It is $10 for 100 GB per account
https://www.atlassian.com/software/bitbucket/pricing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.