I've setup an outgoing JSM Integration to create tickets based on various triggers, some manual, and some automatic. This is working, however I need to subsequently close the trigger Alert (automatically) once the JSM ticket is created.
I looked at OpsGenie Policies, but I cannot see how to identify which Alerts have had JSM tickets created.
Although I think it's a really convoluted way of doing it, I've tried using the JSM Integration Incoming automation, to find the correct alert by extracting the Alias from the ticket description using {{ description.extract( RegEx) }} but it fails with the following error:
Substitution error: Exception:
Substitution of {{description.extract(/(?<=Alias: ).{0,50})/}} for key [alias] failed:
Lexical error, Encountered: "/" (47), after : "" at *unset*[line 1, column 23]
Note: I'm more familiar with JSM than OpsGenie. 
Note: in the old JSM integration setup, we would define the JSM ticket creation under the Close Alert action filter in the integration setup and that would auto-close any Alerts that triggered the integration. That action was lost with the new integration.
