I'm a Super Admin for Jira Align. For some reason, a few weeks ago no matter what area of focus I'm on in Jira Align, the configuration bar defaults to the same program. How can I remove the default?
@Rebecca Hylek Each time I (also superadmin) login, my configuration bar is set back to where it was when I last logged out.
Could it be something with your Jira Align SSO settings preventing Jira Align from gracefully logging out?
Maybe try logging out --rather than allowing JA to time-out --just to see what happens?
I'll try that however this just started a few weeks ago and no changes have been made that I'm aware of. In the past, as you say, the configuration bar always set back to where it was when I logged out, either manually or via our SSO. Now, it defaults to that same program every time even though I haven't put it in the configuration bar. Strange...
@Rebecca Hylek Are you blocking cookies in some way, such as using Chrome in Incognito mode or maybe using a virtual desktop?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.