Hello,
I am still new in using Xray and I come for the ALM world!
So far I have been able to create and manage Test Repositories and Test Plans easily. But when it comes to Test Executions, it becomes a challenge.
It appears that creating large Test Executions with many test cases is almost unamageable, as the whole Test Execution has to be done by one single person (the assignee). I want to be able to have the execution to be done by anyone who has access to it, as testers on different teams can be interchanged. I want to have the flexibility of letting anyone on a team to take over the execution of a test without having to create additional Test Executions for him or her. Since the Assignee field does not support groups, how can this be done ? Is there even a way to allow an issue of type "Test Execution" to be "Anyone" or even leave the assignee open?