Is it possible to set a transition's property in particular opsbar-sequence property in post function?
Hi @Joel Batac, I haven't tried it myself, but I believe there is a way you can do that. I googled around and came across similar posts that might help you to get more insights into this. Also, if you can provide more details of your use case, we might be able to come up with alternative solutions and suggestions if applicable.
HI Ivan, thanks for the response.
Basically I have a workflow (pls see attached image), where from New status it can transition to any of 4 statuses -Research and Analysis, Architecture Assessment, Pending Review and Ready to Refine. And all those those 4 statuses can transition to each other as well as go back to New.
My user what to see the transition button to follow - New > Research and Analysis > Architecture Assessment > Pending Review > Ready to Refine.
I set the opsbar setting as :
Cancel = 10
Research and Analysis = 20
Architecture Assessment = 30
Pending Review = 40
Ready to Refine = 50
The first 2 times of transitioning are fine, - from New to Research and Analysis, from Research and Analysis to Architecture Assessment. But after the second transition, it shows Research and Analysis again, which is expected based on the opsbar setting. I want to show Pending Review instead. And after this, Ready to Refine.
How can this be achieve?
Before we get into this rabbit hole, which version are you in and what are the plans to upgrade to Jira 9.x version? I'm saying it because the issue status and transitions have a different look and feel from Jira 9 onward, and the effort you're putting into this may not make sense once you upgrade. I'm trying to help you understand whether the juice is worth the squeeze in your case.
we're using version 8.20.8
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.