Hi,
I set up bitbucket account, and use intellij, and 100 project (in folder C drive).
1. for testing purpose
I copy 2 project (2 folders) from C drive to D drive, and I am able to use command line to commit/pull/push/clone code between laptop and bitbucket.
git clone https://code.xxx.com/scm/wdextend/wdextend-repo.git
REM make change
git add .
git commit -m "v2"
REM KGS make change
git pull
REM found conflict
REM resolved conflict
git add .
git commit -m "after merged"
git push origin master
2. I have hard time to configure intellij
I follow this instruction IntelliJ Idea Integrated with Bitbucket Repository | by Sahil Tiwari | Medium, but either the tuotirla is outdated, or my intellij has issue, I didn't see VCS in top menu. I see "git".
when I try to push or pull, I got following error
13:19:03.414: [wcpExpense] git -c core.quotepath=false -c log.showSignature=false push --progress --porcelain origin refs/heads/master:master --tags
error: failed to push some refs to 'https://code.deliverybackbone.amr.xxx.com/scm/wdextend/wdextend-repo.git'
hint: Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind
To https://code.deliverybackbone.amr.xxx.com/scm/wdextend/wdextend-repo.git
! refs/heads/master:refs/heads/master [rejected] (non-fast-forward)
hint: its remote counterpart. Integrate the remote changes (e.g.
Done
hint: 'git pull ...') before pushing again.
hint: See the 'Note about fast-forwards' in 'git push --help' for details.
POST git-upload-pack (327 bytes) From https://code.deliverybackbone.amr.xxx.com/scm/wdextend/wdextend-repo * branch master -> FETCH_HEAD = [up to date] master -> origin/master refusing to merge unrelated histories
Is there a tutorial I should follow?
Thank you very much!
John