I created a company managed project (in which I merged 3.5k exisiting issues from other projects) with no specific category (none) as we manage a lot of different issue types in this project.
After creation of the project, I added two workflows (one "general" for seven of the eight types, and one specific one for a "special" case).
I have to mention that our initial status has a special name, which is why I changed that.
I was under the impression that the default board reflects the workflow yet whatever I do, the initial state is always empty. Even if I create an issue inside the board. Moving the issue into another status lets it appear. The board does also allow switching the workflows but for both workflows its the same.
Using just the list view is inconvenient as the team is used to the board. Creating a custom board does not work for this project as it appears to only be allowed to software projects and I can not access the board settings whatsowever.
Here is a screenshot (had to blur some parts). Any help or idea how to fix this is highly appreciated.