I am new to JIRA and Agile Using JIRA Agile v6.3.0.2. We just started using JIRA Agile.
We already use JIRA. Here's what I did-
1. Created a new Board and used an existing filter to pull in the Product backlog
2. Then to test things out, I created a dummy Sprint and assigned few issues to play around
3. I "Completed" this dummy Sprint to check out reporting.
4. After that, I wanted to deleted this dummy Sprint, but can't seem to find a way to do that.
5. I went ahead and deleted the board alltogether and create the new one. But I still see the
reminiscent of this dummy
Sprint against the issues (that were part of this dummy sprint)
Is there a way to delete the Sprint? If not, is there a way around this issue? I dont want to confuse
the users.
Appreciate any help i can get.
Thanks,
Ricky